Saturday, May 12, 2007

the sun is shinin' although it's raining in my heart

After my Tuvalu post ran, and Jay bashed my hopes of having adoring fans in Tuvalu, I received this email,

"Dear Goddess Mon,
I be from the island of Tuvalu and I be reading your posts every day, mon. I be sittin' back with me Bob Marley records and me marijuana cigarettes laughing at your updates. I be passing your url on to all my friends here in Tuvalu and we be logging on every day, mon. Just this mornin' I listened to me reggae records and I said to me friends, "Goddess mon be getting funnier every day!"
Take care Goddess Mon!"

Wrong islands, my uneducated offspring. Did you think I wouldn't recognize our email addy?! And did you think flattery would work? (Ok, usually it does....) You are SO not getting out of updating for me tomorrow, so START WRITING!!!

No comments: