Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MEN! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Pt Deux

I totally hate the stock market and all things related, but lately I've gotten hooked on reading about my Hott Cops site status on Blogshares.com. Apparently the "value" of Hott Cops shot all the way up to $8, 544 in January for no reason that I can figure. It remained high for two months, then dropped all the way back down to $3,544 in April. Damn you, April, and your showers, too!

What I found funny about the entire process, though, was when guys voted on what type of "industry" the Hott Cops blog represented. Some of their responses were: law enforcement, photoblog, civil service, photography, society, hobbies, female and English. Gee, "English". There's a big label of nothingness. I hate to tell them, but they're ALL wrong. Hott Cops is a SEX BLOG. As in "I wish I be having sex with these hott guys...."

No comments: