Wednesday, May 30, 2007

LOL!

We had Chicken Parmesan ala Stacerella today for supper and it was delish! BUT may I just say it was waaaaaaay too heavy for a hott summer day. BTW, Stacey, avacado ice cream?! Stop trying to make junk food healthier;) My husband came home from work and I yelled outside to him that supper was ready. He said he wasn't hungry and he'd eat later, so I told him I'd meet him in the bedroom for our usual, daily "quality time". Get your minds out of the gutter. We just lay down and talk about our day, get connected non-physically, so to speak. I'm waiting and waiting, and finally I went into the kitchen and he's sitting there eating. I said, "I thought you said you weren't hungry?" He said, "I wasn't until I walked into the kitchen. It smells like a restaurant in here!"


You gotta check out the picture on Josh's pic-a-day blog today. He's been taking Sleepy everywhere lately, and I gotta say I'm jealous that Sleepy gets out more than I do.


But today's picture is just hilarious.

6 comments:

Fathairybastard said...

Uh, what exactly is Sleepy holding on to there? And TAG, yer it babe.

Anonymous said...

Did he call out my name when he orgasmed his last bit of dinner? Hee. And he's welcome. :-D

Stacey

*Goddess* said...

Put it this way, if I hear one more time about how good it was, I'm gonna be JEALOUS! LOL! He's mentioned it about five times since he got home today.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah... Another satified Stacerella customer. Whoo, I rule!!

Stacey

PS: Did you make your own bread crumbs or did you use store bought?

*Goddess* said...

Make my own bread crumbs?! Are you kidding me? Although my mother taught me to make a German dish where ya bread noodles and we always used to make our own BC's for that. But hell that was back when I first got married and was trying to make a good impression;)

BTW,he asked me if you had any other good recipes on your site. I could see where THAT was leading so I was honest and said, "Nope. That's the only thing she knows how to make." LOL!!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Nice. Thanks. I think I will make a few new dishes up with him in mind. Does he like grilled veggies? I just did a great grilled veggies with tandoori chicken the other night.

Stacey