Sunday, May 20, 2007

Houston, we have achieved birthday status!!


"Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
I looooove hott cops and .... and....it's my birrrrthday, too."
It doesn't have to rhyme, damn it!
It's my birthday!
My age, you ask? I am officially one year older than I was last year.

The dancing penis is going to help me celebrate---->

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and I heard a commercial for Match.com. They GUARANTEE you a match within 6 months.
Yes, I can see it now:
Psycho applying for the perfect woman: "List your favorite activities: I enjoy murdering people, cooking them on my stove and putting them in my freezer to gnosh on at a later date."
Match.com: "We've found the perfect match for you! She sells appliances for a living!"

Ok for some funky reason Blogger keeps changing the comments thingy to "don't allow." ARRRGGGHHH!!

7 comments:

copluvr said...

happy bday, G! may all the cops be hott!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 29th birthday and holding, Goddesss!!

Staceu

*Goddess* said...

Thanks, T, and Stacey! This morning Mr. G wished me a "Happy 50th"...har har. I said, "Fine, but you're ten years older than I am, so if I'm fifty, let me just say, hello, old man!"

Mushy said...

I baked you a cake...but I ate it!

*Goddess* said...

Gee, thanks. At least tell me what kind of cake it was!

BRUNO said...

I STILL think the "dancing-penis" looks more like a bent pop-rivet!

But, hey---any old port in a storm!!!

*Goddess* said...

That's cuz he's not dancing, damn it. And the splooge is just one steady stream. I don't know why. Usually gifs work on Blogger. But the one time I want the penis to dance...sigh. Just like real life. Never does what ya want it to WHEN you want it to;)