Thursday, April 19, 2007

kicking down the cobblestones looking for fun and feeling groovy

Well that's just freaky. I tried and tried to post that pic of Larry the Cable Guy's character in "Cars" last night and it wouldn't work. I logged on a few minutes ago to try it again and there it was!

Do you ever feel like time goes by in the blink of an eye? Today I received notice of my 30th high school reunion. I'm like "This has GOT to be a mistake." THIRTY YEARS since I graduated high school? Here's the ironic part: I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Sigh.

I just finished reading an article that claims Baby Boomers are "embracing their grey hair" and not coloring it. SCREW. THAT. I'm not letting all my grey hang out because with blonde hair, you go grey (or white) early on. I'll be danged if I'm walking around in my 40's with a head of grey hair. Yet another stupid idea. What next? Pet rocks?

2 comments:

Shrink wrapped scream said...

This is one baby-boomer who promises not to go down without first loudly screaming and kicking, my motto is; if it 'aint false, it 'aint worth havin'..

Works for me.

BRUNO said...

Guess that means I have to start "socking" my underwear! In the FRONT, that is!