Wednesday, April 11, 2007

how to solve your husband's mid life crisis



I was watching the news this morning and I heard that one of the Ruetger's basketball
team members said that Imus' comment "scarred her for life."
It was a blanket comment, he didn't refer to anyone by name, so while I agree it was
rude and totally uncalled for, I hardly think his words scarred anyone for life.
If it did, that's some incredibly fragile self-esteem she has going on there. Learn from the incident, ladies, and MOVE ON. Let Imus deal with his own stupidities.

My gf sent me this and I thought it was hilarious:

When I was married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reason able woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, and sleeping on a sofa bed.

Aren't older women great!! They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis....

1 comment:

Mushy said...

On our walk yesterday, we saw a shapely young thing running along behind the stroller and months old she was pushing and the beside the dog she was exercising.

I commented, now there's a woman who is keeping up her end of the bargain!

I wondered if it had anything to do with the classy neighborhood she was obviously from? She was working hard to keep the man keeping her interested.

Of course, those reading this, like my wife, won't appreciate the truth in the observation!

Just another "mooching" I've collected along the way.