Tuesday, April 10, 2007

gracias!

Just a reminder for all you dog lovers now that a lot of fruits are in season. Grapes and raisins can be deadly to some dogs.

A BIG THANKS to Ron for helping me permanently change the font size on the Blog. I wanted to see if I could get rid of the lines running down the length of the page cuz I know some of you have bitched about having a hard time reading the posts. Ron checked everything over for me--and I'm positive that he loved every minute of it!!--but he couldn't find the code for me to eliminate. I'm fairly certain it can be done because the picture at the top loads last, and separately from the rest of the page. I just had no idea what to remove. I couldn't find the blasted code anywhere either. The larger, bold print will just have to suffice until I'm off and can look at it some more. OR you people could STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T NEED BIFOCALS!!!

Wow. I thought my in-laws were P.I.T.A.'s when I first got married. Imagine Liz Hurley's joy at finding out her new F-I-L, who she's supposedly never even met, was trying to have her sent to jail for breaching Hindu custom during her wedding ceremony. Apparently she drank alcohol and she refused to take her shoes off when they arrived at the place where the ceremony was going to be.
If found guilty, Hurley could face up to three years in jail. Welcome to the family, Liz!

No comments: