Saturday, March 31, 2007

what have i done to deserve this

Mr. G called from work this morning, and woke us up at the UNGODLY hour of ten a.m. to ask me if--HELLO?!--I was up yet. Sigh.
Poor Holly. It was all she could do to keep snoring her head off during the entire time the dude next door was using his big diggy thing.
Before my sleep was so rudely interrupted, I was dreaming about being in a car accident.
I was coming out of a turn and another car was going into it, and their car sideswiped mine.
We called the police and for some reason, I had to leave the scene for a few minutes. When I came back, the other driver said, "The
cops were here and they took all our information." I said, "Ooooh, I missed them." And then I asked a total stranger the all important question, "Were they hott?"
Funny thing was the guy stopped to consider it, as do most guys when I ask that question. Makes me laugh every damn time. But now I'm doing it in my dreams.

I*HATE* the fact that the neighbor's new garage is going to face our living room.
He's one of those guys who use their workbench as an excuse to get out of the house and away from the kids. You know the kind. But I especially hate that it's across from the window
which is directly across from my TV, because that's where I stand to exercise. I put some of that smoke colored plastic on the glass, but I'm still not sure how much you can and can't see. I thought it made everything invisible--hence my sitting in the nude in the mornings to review my email, thinking "Haha! I can see you but you can't see me! Eat it!" to every car that passes--but NOW Mr. G said he can see me sitting at the table when the sunlight hits at different angles. Couldn't have told me that before I decided to go nude, could he? One more thing for me to worry about. So while I'm exercising, flipping, flopping and sweating like a nervous whore,
all the while I'm wondering how much they can see, which adds to the sweating and will probably help me lose another pound or two this year.

I glanced out the window yesterday and there were two young boys, approximately
6 and 9 years old, staring into the big hole the neighbor created for his garage. And thus, it begins....

2 comments:

Mushy said...

You have garages in your trailer park?

*Goddess* said...

We need a secure place to store the kegs. No flimsy car port will do!