Thursday, March 29, 2007

take the long way home

I'm trying to decide which one of the Blogger group will be the first
lucky (re: nutjob!) guy to walk out onto the glass bottom sky walk over the Grand Canyon. I have it narrowed down to Mushy or FHB. Bruno can't take his mind out of the gutter long enough to make the journey and Ron can't abandon the Blogger Help Group. I can't do it because I'd be hysterical at being that high over anything that could cause me to suddenly plummet to my death. Besides, the only time I enjoy being high is when an illegal substance is involved. Plus I still haven't replaced my digital camera....hey! it's a legitimate excuse!

Once again a South Park that starts out hella funny quickly takes a nose dive.
Last night's ep about a Muslim kid that came to town was funny, but when
they said the "terrorists" had hidden an explosive device in Hilary Clinton's cooch, I turned off the tv. Oh, how I long for the old "Ben Affleck splooge!" days of South Park, when it was actually funny.

So I see David "the fans get on my nerves" Duchovney is back on tv with a sitcom.
One can only hope the fans keep their distance so as not annoy Mr. Duchovney.

5 comments:

Loving Annie said...

I'm scared of heights so I don't care how stunning the view would be -- you'll NEVER get me out there !

Hope you have a good Thursday Rebecca !

BRUNO said...

Aw, c'mon! Give the honor to poor Ron! He needs the sunlight-exposure! And, besides, I'll bet he's an expert on workin' his way across big, old cracks.....

*Goddess* said...

I think Ron's more of a homebody than *I* am! And hell, that's saying something...

Ron Southern said...

I think I am more HYSTERICAL than you are about heights. If I was TALLER, I'd be freaked out!

*Goddess* said...

More freaked out than me about heights? Are you kidding me?!
If anything in (or out of) this house is higher than the second step of the ladder, that's tough shit. I won't touch it!
I can't even THINK about going out on that glass walkway cuz I'd NEVER do it.