Wednesday, March 14, 2007

it's all good

Lordy, lordy. 58% of high school students think Sodom and Gomorrah were MARRIED.
MARRIED? Clearly Sodom and Gomorrah were living in sin.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Stupid song that makes absolutely no sense but I love it anyway: Horse With No Name. Always have. Always will.

I love the little notebook feature of the Google desktop feature, too. You can add a sidebar to your desktop--that's where I have the pics of Hott Cops flashing every ten seconds--and there are several different widgets you can add to your toolbar. The notepad allows you to jot down notes and it remembers them each time you open your desktop. You can save them to a file if you want to, but you don't have to. Great idea.

Yesterday I heard on the news that all televisions must be HD ready by the year 2009 because that's when all stations will be broadcasting in high def. So I said to Mr. G, "When we get our new tv, we have to make sure it's high def," and then I explained why.Then he said those six words I used to HATE hearing my parents use, "We better just wait and see." I'm like, "What do we have to WAIT for?! I just told you what we need." Sigh.
I was thinking about buying myself one of the new "must have" celebrity accessories this season: a poor, foreign baby, but I really have my sights set on that new tv. Ya know, I think the nuns were ahead of their time when they were always trying to get us to donate enough change so that we could "adopt" a pagan babies.

7 comments:

Loving Annie said...

I wonder what Jennifer A. thinks whn she sees he ex in the middle of that circus. I'd like to think AJ is noble, but I just think she is lost...

*Goddess* said...

I don't know if it's true or not, but I read that Jen is planning to adopt two of her *own* kids now. Keeping up with the Joneses..or Pitts..is getting downright weird.

Mushy said...

Mine is HD cabable and I enjoy several channels on Comcast that are simply beautiful. However, I need a bigger one!

The problem I have is convincing my wife to allow me to chop up the entertainment center to accommodate a 48 to 51" screen!

*Goddess* said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooo man. I can't even imagine how great those hott cops would look on a 51 incher!

Mushy said...

Which reminds me...there will be 25 hot cops or firemen on the next Deal or No Deal instead of chicks!

You'll need to check your local listings!

Mushy said...

Speaking of "horse with no name", check out this link:
http://www.neilyoung.com/archives/masseyhall/masseypromo_wm.html

*Goddess* said...

Ooo, thanks for the link, Mushy and for letting me know about Deal.

Harvest is my favorite Neil Young album, but I loved that song he had out not long ago, called "Harvest Moon."