Here are you "Are You Smarter Than" questions for the week....
1. 3rd grade science: What's the lowest layer of the earth's atomosphere? Mesosphere, Thermosphere, or Troposphere
Last night's guy lost on the first question...
2. 4th grade U.S. geography: What is the Southern most U.S. state?
3. 3rd grade world geography: what is the world's longest river?
4. 2nd grade measurements: how many feet are in a mile?
5. 5th grade astronomy: The planet Mars has how many moons?
6. 1st grade animal science: true or false? the koala is a marsupial.
7. 1st grade grammar: How many proper nouns are in the following sentence: "In Oaklahoma, Oprah met our ostrich Ozzy."
8. 3rd grade math: How many of the interior angles of a scalene triangle have the same number of degrees?
9. 4th grade U.S. history: What is the most common first name among U.S. Presidents?
Jeff Foxworthy SERIOUSLY needs to STOP faking up the drama. He sucks at it.
I totally switched gears with the vids and watched "Over The Hedge" today. I loved it. Thomas Hayden Church was great as the zealous exterminator. And William Shatner as the overly dramatic possum was hilarious, especially when he poked fun at his own bad acting. Now I'm switching gears again--no pun intended--with my next choice, Brokeback Mountain.
My desktop computer, which is about 7 years old, has a 6.7 gig hard drive. My laptop has 80 gigs. The only problem with having a bigger hard drive is that you dl everything under the sun. Consequently, virus scans take FOREVER.