Get out your #2 lead pencils, kids. Here are your 5th Grader questions for the day:
1. how many times does the letter "e" appear in the following phrase: pledge of allegeance (which I deliberately spelled incorrectly)
2. true or false walruses are native to the arctic
3. what constellation contains the Big Dipper?
4. what is the suffix of the word "unfortunately"
5. How many teaspoons in five tablespoons?
6. what is the name of the largest bone in your body?
7. On the periodic table, what element is represented by the letters "NA"?
8. Approximately how much of the world's surface is covered by ocean: 70%, 80% or 90%
9. How many pronouns are in the following sentence, "Teddy and Greg went to the circus and bought 5 sodas."
10. What is the largest speices of bear?
11. How many US states border the Pacific Ocean?
12. True or False Stratus Clouds are typically at a higher altitude than Sirrus clouds.
The guy that made it all the way to $100k then dropped out was so putting it on in the beginning,
acting like he didn't even know what 5 x2 was. Gimme a break.