Tuesday, February 13, 2007

XXX OOO

Because women were born without
the gene that allows us to come right out and say what we want, I dropped THEE PERFECT Valentine's Day gift hint, and Mr. G totally burned me.
I said, "Honey, I love your Valentine's Day gifts so much that I wanted
to take a picture of this year's gift and post it on my blog.
"Unfortunately," *insert heavy sigh here* "my digital camera that I love and use all the time is broken."
He said, "That's ok. You see one bouquet of flowers, you've seen them all."
Grrrrrrrrr.........

3 comments:

BRUNO said...

Yeah, every now and then we "real men" get a step ahead of you women---especially if we have advance warning on the wall calendar, of what, and WHEN to expect an assault...!

Cherrie said...

This came out horribly wrong somehow . . .

Hopefully you can still look at the flowers!

Rebecca said...

Yes, Cherrie, I got a beautiful bouquet of carnations and lilys. It's gorgeous...picture it. LOL;)

Bruno, we have to push you guys out of your gift giving ruts somehow!