Monday, February 05, 2007

what it feels like to be me

Well, I went to the store today to buy Mr. G's Valentine's Day gift and I picked up one of those new Dove Milk Chocolate bars with ALMONDS. Guess what it had in it, Booger McSnotty?
HUGE NUTS. Nuts the size of Hilary Clinton's balls, they were *that* big.
They were so big I had to suck on them, suck on them, and then suck some more till they softened.

The temp this morning was a frost 39.8° INside and a lovely 2° OUTside.
I think that was the coldest it's ever been in here. At least that's what
I gleaned from the length of the icicles hanging from my nipples.

Congrats to the Colts, and may I say those were some of the most boring Super Bowl commercials I've ever seen, especially in the first half of the game.
And why was Prince wearing that Aunt Jemima rag on the top of his head? He looked ridiculous.
I like the Jessica Simpson one because she's good at acting unladylike and sexy at the same time; I liked eTrade's one finger commercial
and I loved Chad Johnson's superbowl party with Janet Reno and Martha Stewart.
They should have used both of those ladies more, though.

I was reading a story on one of the police sites I read daily and they were talking about a
WI police chief who wrote himself a $250 ticket for not stopping for a school bus.
Some of the comments the guys wrote were hilarious. One said, "I once caught myself breaking the law and arrested myself for that. It proved to be difficult cuz I ran. When I caught myself, I had to use the pepper spray and tazer before I gave up."
Another one said, "Wonder what happens if he decides to contest the ticket and represent himself in court?" And yet another funny comment was, "Why stop there. He should cite himself for everything he does wrong. Red lights, 1 mile over, Jay Walking, etc. Soon he will have enough cites to become suspended and have to fire himself!"

1 comment:

Loving Annie said...

Happy Tuesday Goddess !
Keep warm and dry, and turn your heat on !!!