Saturday, February 10, 2007

i'll tell you what i want what i really really want

Not too much of an update today because I've been busy working on an invention to extract greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. I want to
collect that 25 mill Branson is offering to the person who can reverse global warming.
It still in early stages, but--picture it and DON'T ANYBODY STEAL MY IDEA!!--I'm thinking giant vacuum cleaners.

So my niece informed me that she's dating a pedorthist. I'm like, "Whoa.
Don't they arrest those people on "To Catch a Predator"?"

Today I had a few minutes to burn before work, so I was sitting in the car watching the snow fall.
Tiny little snowflakes landed on my windshield and as I closely inspected the, I thought of that line that "no two snowflakes are alike."
How do we know no two snowflakes are alike? Who has seen them ALL? Personally, I think we're easily misled.
We'll probably find out that God has three different snowflake molds tops.

No comments: