Thursday, February 08, 2007

goodbye norma jean...and anna nicole

This is really strange. I remember when Anna Nicole married Howard K. Stern, I noted that if she died, now that he was claiming to be her baby's daddy, he would be in charge of whatever money the baby might inherit. Now Anna Nicole has been found dead, and once again, Howard K Stern was present at the scene of another death. Weird. Very weird. I would not want to be in his shoes right about now. Hope he knows the name of a GOOD lawyer.
Bet the family of the old, late millionaire she was married to is breathing a sick sigh of relief that they don't have to give her a penny now.
Anna may have been a ditz but back in her Guess jeans days she was one beautiful woman.
Too bad she couldn't get it together. She always reminded me of Marilyn Monroe.

3 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Wow, Goddess. I hadn't read the papers since his morning. May she rest in peace. All that fame and money didn't bring her much happiness. Prayers for her soul...

Goddess said...

It's very sad. Now that little baby has no mom or brother...

Mushy said...

Jeez..I guess drugs do kill!

She should never be remembered as a Marilyn Monroe...there is a great talent gap there, even though they were both very lonely women. But Norma Jean is the only one I could have loved...but I was just a kid.