Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the only way to get with me is if you have a felony

My favorite quote: "There is a destiny
That makes us brothers.
None goes his way alone.
All that we send into the lives of others,
Comes back into our own."
Edwin Markham

You know how those freaking GEICO caveman commercials annoy the piss out of me?
Have you noticed in the commercial where they're partying, there are NO caveWOMEN in attendance?
It's them and a bunch of modern day chicks.
You know what I think? I think the cavemen
are not only stupid, but they're predjuiced against their own kind!
That's right. They're guilty of the very same thing they accuse GEICO of!
Yeah, they probably separate the whites from the coloreds when they do laundry, too.

I saw a commercial for Lysol (I think) today that began, "You would never let your child eat off the street..."
Once again. Advice too little, too late.

I'm still getting used to this new bra. Every time I glance down, I think, "Whoa! What are you girls doing all the way up here?!"

I was curled up on the couch watching a cartoon with Male Offspring #8 yesterday.
In one part of the 'toon, a cartoon duck was building a snowman. That got me to thinking.
Why would a duck build a snowman? Oh, I could see a cartoon polar bear or a cartoon turtle, even.
The fact that it would take him so long that the snow would be melted would be hilarious. But a cartoon duck? No way.
I don't even think they like the cold.

2 comments:

Mushy said...

That party food ain't on their diet either!

Goddess said...

Hmm, never thought of that...