Thursday, January 11, 2007

me me me...it's all about me

Anne tagged me for a meme.....


If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
I’d hire a guy to give me cunnilingus whenever, wherever I wanted.

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
I would eliminate hatred.

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Fuzzy from the Get Fuzzy strip.

If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
The day my first offspring was born. I would love to relive the moment the dr laid her on my belly, and I’d think twice about my response when the dr said, “Are you sure you don’t want us to tie your tubes while we’re in there?” (“In there.” “Down there.“ Eight years of medical school and they sound like they’re going on an diving expedition.)

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
Stephen Colbert. That way I wouldn’t have to go back too far and hell, he rocks!

What is the one thing you lost sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
My favorite dolls from childhood.

What is your one most important contribution to this world.
I haven’t snuffed out the life of an annoying old person. Yet.

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can eat chocolate cake with one hand and masturbate with the other at the same time.
Sometimes when I get distracted, things get messy…

What is your most cherished posession?
It’s not a possession but my relationship w/Mr. G is what I cherish most in my life.

What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
Negatively--every miserable, sex starved nun that ever taught me in grade school. Positively--my oldest sister.

What one word describes you better than any other?
Pain in the as---oh wait, that’s four. HAPPY!!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Thursday Goddess !
Great meme... Mr G is lucky ! He's got himself one smart, funny, loveable Goddess !

Fuzzy is cool !
Somehow I think Calvin & Hobbes might have been a favorite, too... What about Boondocks ?
Anne

Goddess said...

Oddly enough, I HAD Calvin down and changed it to Fuzzy;) We don't get Boondocks here, so I'm not that familiar with it.

Ron Southern said...

Stephen Colbert is a repugnant asshole. There, I said it. I'm glad I said it. Sorry you're so misdirected. I'll pray for you. Though prayers from an atheist probably won't get you much.

Goddess said...

OMG, I heart Stephen!!

It's ok, Ron. I forgive you. LOL!

Ron Southern said...

I hope you magically find your childhood dolls. They might be worth something by now.

Bruno said...

Damn! He ain't cuttin' NOBODY slack this week!

Goddess said...

LOL! He's on a tear, Bruno!