Wednesday, January 31, 2007

its beginning to look a lot like winter

Holy hell. One month gone already and I still haven't written down my goals for 2007.

Speaking of goals, I've come up with an ingenius plan to make lots of money quickly. I can't reveal the specifics, but I can tell you it involves
the words "I bid $1201, Bob!"

Old Man Winter has finally decided to break out of his ennui and do something. It was a lovely 4° here this morning. It suppposed to be clear today but we have a total of about 12 inches of snow on the ground now with more coming Thursday into Friday.
I shagged two nights of overtime from Overtime Hawg--eat it, bitch!--so I have to work 33 hours, then off for 15 then back for another 24.
It was rather nice not having to drive home in that snowing, blowing mess last night.

3 comments:

Mushy said...

16 here this morning, so I decided to go on a 5 mile walk...then eat hot wings and swig beer! Great day...let'er snow...I'll hike then too. Why? 'Cause I can!

Mushy said...

Oh boy, snow coming tonight! If the predictions are right we'll have our first 3 to 5 inches in ages. Since Jackson Hole, I've missed it.

BRUNO said...

And you accuse ME of actin' like a baby when I slop my ice-cream bar! He's got me beat! I just sit on my ass, and let the tractor "do the walkin'"....!