Sunday, January 14, 2007

HELP!! you know you want to....

Normally I'd post this on my Hott Cops site--and I have--but I'm gonna post it here, too, because not everyone who reads this blog reads Hott Cops.

The Kingston Police Department is hoping to raise $36k by May 2007 for their own canine unit.
"The goal of this group is to raise funds to create a K-9 unit for the Kingston Police Department, that will also be used for the Old Colony Special Operations Group, a newly created SWAT team. This will be a division of the Kingston Police Department that will have a positive lasting effect on children as well as adults in the community."
If you look at the faces of those kids on the web site, you know that's a great goal, and one that will help foster better relations between young adults and officers.

You can donate via paypal on the site or by sending a check/money order to KTPOK9, P.O. Box 386, Kingston, MA 02364. BTW, I never ask anyone to donate if I haven't donated myself, so pony up, please;)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Goddess,
Those little faces on that kingston site were adorable ! Okay, I'll pony up a double-digit check tomorrow...

Goddess said...

Thanks, Anne. Officer LaNatra even sends out a nice thank you letter;)