Wednesday, December 20, 2006

it's the best time of the year

Bugs mentioned something and now I'm curious: how old were you when you realized Santa wasn't real? I was 10 or 11 and I still believed. And since Santa brought me my sweet little laptop, I'm a believer all over again!

If ANY business had a good financial year, it has be to the folks who manufactured those
damnable white lighted deer. NOW I'm seeing them on posts to make it look like they're flying
and there's a small sleigh attached. God forbid.
You just know next year there's either going to be presents or a damn Santa in that sleigh.
Speaking of reindeer, I'm watching one of my favorite Christmas movies, Prancer. I love the reindeer in this movie. I just think they're beautiful animals. I love the little girl in this movie. She's such a wide eyed dreamer.

No comments: