Thursday, December 21, 2006

ho ho ho

Just a little something to get you in the mood......for Christmas, of course.

Tomorrow is World Orgasm Day so I spent last night 'practicing'. Took me several tries, but I think I know what I'm doing now.

The best things in the world, according to a poll taken by kids under the age of 10:

* BEST
1. Being a Celebrity
2. Good Looks
3. Being Rich
4. Being Healthy
5. Pop Music
6. Families
7. Friends
8. Nice Food
9. Watching Films
10. Heaven/God
Poor God. He lost out to KFed, lasagne and Yentl...sigh.
At this stage of my life, I would rank the top five: God, health, family, being rich, friends.

3 comments:

Mushy said...

Why are Santa's eyes crossed?

What is the bar-code for?

Things that make you go hmmmm!

Goddess said...

Santa's eyes are crossed because he's cum--I mean--coming!

Bruno said...

Could've been worse---could've made an ELF instead!