Monday, November 27, 2006

there are a few of my favorite things

I was putting out some of my Christmas decorations and I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you......before they get eaten by Holly. Each time I put up a decoration, I'd show her and say, "DON'T EAT THIS!!"


I bought this music box the very first Christmas Mr. G and I were married. It plays "Santa Claus is Coming To Town". It's very special to me.



My two favorite meeses to pieces! Chocolate Mousse is on the left,
and Mickey Moose is on the right



This is actually a big Santa pillow. I put it on my TV last year and every morning I'd come into the living room and it was on the floor. I couldn't figure out how that was happening. One morning I followed Holly into the living room and watched as she reached up, yanked Santa's foot and body slammed him to the floor.



This Santa is one of my favorites, too. He's standing next to the Virgin Mary, a gift from my late uncle, also one of my special things. Putting him next to Mary assures he'll be nice, not naughty.



My silver and gold jingle bell wreath. Love it, love it, love it!



Every year I buy myself a little Santa and put them in my bookcase. These are a few of them....



More of my favorite Santa collection. They don't have to be expensive Santas, just something that jumps out at me.



This is actually a fairly big, ceramic Santa that I bought last year. I just realized the majority of my favorite things are Santas. Probably because I STILL BELIEVE!!

4 comments:

Mushy said...

Well, look at you all up in the season! Like seeing pictures!

Goddess said...

Yeah, I got tired of talking to the dog about life....

Bruno said...

My gawd, next she'll be tellin' us that she collects garden gnomes! Ugly little bastards!

Goddess said...

LOL...nope, but my mother has those. I don't have a garden to slap 'em in.