While I'm in the Christmas mood, and since we never know how long these things
will last, here are a list of my all time favorite Christmas songs:
1. All time #1 is Sleigh Ride by Percy Faith or Manheim Steamrollers or The Ronettes
2. We Need a Little Christmas by Percy Faith. I always listen to this while decorating.
3. O Holy Night by Celine Dion. I know you're surpised to see anything by Celine on my list, what with
us being mortal enemies and all, but I know a great song when I hear it. She knocked herself out on this one.
4. All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. Her rocking beat *really* gets me in the holiday mood!
5. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow by Gloria Estefan
6. The Bell That Couldn't Jingle by Herb Alpert. Blame my dad for this one. Herb's albums were always playing at our house when I was little.
7. Winter Wonderland by The Eurythmics. Annie's voice is just fabulous.
8. Santa Baby by Madonna. Sexy and fliratious. Nuff said.
9. Holiday Road by Lindsey Buckingham. Another upbeat, great song. And who
doesn't think of that squirrel flying out of the Christmas tree when they hear it?
10. Lets Put Christ Back In Christmas from the Bob&Tom show. Too damn funny.
11. Jingle Bell Rock
12. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
What are yours?