Today I'd like to list some of the things that I am grateful for:
1. My family, and the fact that Mr. G is taking all the offspring to the Salvation Army for a free meal, then taking me out for supper to a fancy restaurant after I finish work.
2. All the new online folks I met this year and all the online folks I've known for years that continue to put up with my crap.
3. I'm thankful that the world is full of (hott)dedicated, (hott)hard working (hott) cops.
4. I'm indebted to the many men and women in our military who fight for this country.
5. I'm grateful for my webpimp, Mike South and for the fact that he keeps TWOG running smoothly for me.
6. I'm grateful for my sweet, little laptop and happy that she's going to be repaired on Saturday ending this horrible, trying week.
7. I'm beholden to Ben AND Jerry for Chunky Monkey and the kind with the brownies in it.
8. I'm thankful for my trailer and the folks in da 'court. (Notice how the food came BEFORE the neighbors?)
9. I'm grateful to be alive, healthy and in good mental health which allows me to whoop up on Jay's ass in Jeopardy. (Ok, truth be told, he's killing me...)
10. I'm grateful no one released a song like Mambo Number Five or Who Let The Dogs Out? this year.
11. I'm thankful that shampoo bottles have the "lather, rinse, repeat" instructions written on each one so that I never forget.
12. I'm grateful for all of the M&M's EXCEPT the brown ones. Why, oh why, can't they taste as good as the others do?
And lucky thirteen........
13. I'm thankful for the sky above my head, the grass below my feet and every wonderful, God given thing in between.
Have a great Thanksgiving holiday everyone!!