Sunday, October 01, 2006

i'm taking my toys and going home!

About two weeks ago, I noticed that I was getting hits to my Hott Cops site from a forum called Badge Bunny Divas. I went to the forum to read what they were saying and realized it was one of those forums that you had to be a member to read. So I filled out the info and waiting to be APPROVED. They approved me and I was on the site reading for about a week and a half. Yesterday I asked one question in the "ask a cop" section--I asked if Constable was comparable to our Officer and if not, what it meant. Then I THANKED the person who mentioned my Hott Cops site and said it was my site.

This morning when I tried to log on, I received the message that I was banned because I belonged to some group called Blue Bunnys. First of all, I've never even heard of that group and even if I HAD been a member, you don't BAN PEOPLE just because they belonged to a group you might not like. You ban them based on negative behavior. And since I had none, I find the entire incident very childish on their part. If you are going to ban someone, at least have the balls to tell the truth.

8 comments:

copluvr said...

yeeps! it's like high school all over again, G!

Goddess said...

You're preaching to the choir, sister;)

Sodapop said...

WOW! I'd have to agree, much like high school. One reason I've stayed away from so many chat forums.

:)

Mushy said...

In high school I would have beaten someone up for you! Now, point'em out and I'll shot'em!

Goddess said...

Soda, do you go to the COPS forum any more? Now I miss that one from time to time but the "behind the scenes politics" was super annoying.

Goddess said...

Damn it, Mushy, you and those guns are downright scary! LOL;)

Sodapop said...

No, I don't go to the COPS forum AT ALL anymore. The regulars pissed in my wheaties with the way they treated people so I just stopped going.

Goddess said...

Oooo I wondered. I haven't been back since like February when I decided enough was enough.