Tuesday, September 05, 2006

and another thing....

One final note on the Duggar's. Things are working out well for them now because they're raising
a bunch of "yes men" and "yes women," but all it's going to take to bring the whole organization to it's knees is one tiny
dissenter. That's right. One kid with a spine and a mission.
One kid who doesn't want to help out, one kid who didn't ask to be born, one kid who thinks doing good for others is "stupid".
And I should know because my group is FULL of dissenters! Chaos rules!!

2 comments:

Mushy said...

If I knew these people I'd leave a comment!

Goddess said...

As if knowing them is required...LOL!

BTW, I *knew* I was jinxing myself when I talked about having problems leaving comments. I tried four or five times today to leave comments. UGH.