Monday, July 10, 2006

safety first, gurls!

Copluvr sent me this email: THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, YOUR
SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER. PLEASE PASS THIS ON AS A WARNING TO ALL THE
WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE, AND ALL THE MEN WHO HAVE WOMEN THEY WANT TO
PROTECT WE MUST ALL BE AWARE OF WHAT IS OUT THERE!
The strangest thing happened to me at lunch today.
I was sitting at an outdoor cafe having lunch by myself
and two men came and sat down at my table. I gave them a withering stare,
but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone.
I told that I was in a very healthy and happy relationship and that I
was not interested in them.
Finally they got the message and left, but thankfully the
whole encounter was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you their picture as
a warning, in case they try and pick you up, too, you'll recognize them.
Who do these jokers think they are? God's gift to women?

2 comments:

Mushy said...

The nerve of some guys!

I can see why you weren't interested - they be fugly and stuff.

Goddess said...

I know! Yuck!