Saturday, June 03, 2006

the thought is auto erotic

Yesterday on the way home from work, I passed the city's museum dedicated to a natural disaster--don't ask--and there were a bunch of Amish people entering. They arrived as part of a bus tour, which surprised me because I thought the Amish shunned vehicles? And the "city"? And buildings with indoor plumbing? Anywho, this young Amish girl, about 9 or 10 years old, was walking down the street wearing the traditional long skirt, bonnet, white apron over her dress and...REEBOKS! I did a double take, but yep there she was. Skipping down the street in her unlaced Reeboks.
I thought "wow, the Amish sure have changed since I visited Buck's County last..."
BTW, I'm not sure which "fashion" trend I like more: the unlaced shoes or the long baggy shorts that ride dangerously low on their asses?
I mean, let's face it, they're both hazzardous to their health. They're either gonna fall on their face or their pants are going to drop so low that they get their legs all tangled up.

On CNN there was a story about one Dallas pro basketball player, Dirk Cantspellhislastnameski, who sings his "favorite David Hasselhoff songs"
to himself when he's playing. Gee, those are four words you usually don't see in the same sentence....

Female Offspring #1 sent me this email when I told her we were going to get DSL.
[Oh, did I tell YOU GUYS *I'm* getting DSL???!! I'm ordering it next week some time. Color me happy!]
She writes: "Well, that's bullshit! I put up with 13 channels and then when I leave you get Dish...I put up
with dial-up and then when I leave you get high speed."
The way I see it, this kid was really holding us back...

Ewww. Ewww. Ewww. Ewww. Ewwwwwwww. From a Dateline interview with Mary Kay Letourneau's boy/husband:
"What was it like to get the shipments of Mary’s breast milk out of the prison and realize in there was a little secret message for you?"
Freaky? Creepy? Just plain weird?
Fualaau: I think every time I seen one, every time I opened the freezer and I seen all these bags of her breast milk
with the numbers on it, it just made me feel really, really good, really happy about it."
And GET THIS, from the same interview:
What she tells her daughters about her prison term
Letourneau: I remind them about that every time they break a rule. And have to have a time out.
So, “Remember, you know, mommy broke a rule. Mommy had to do a time out. You only have to do three minutes.
But you be careful. You have to follow rules.”
Yes, mommy broke the "it's against the law to give blowjobs and cooch to little boys who are your students" rule. Ugh. Statutory rape is now considered "breaking a rule"?
BTW, did you catch his "I seen" comment? Had he spent less time bagging Mary Kay and
more time studying English, he'd know the proper wording is "I saw"!!


Remember I talked about having virus software problems? Well I spent most of Tuesday evening trying to re-dl the
program and I never did succeed at it. Each time I tried to dl it, I would get an error after almost an hour of dl'ing.
Yesterday at work, I downloaded and installed the damn program in less than three minutes.

2 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Mary Kay Letourneau is so weird. I think what she did was and is completely wrong. But I find her as attractive as if she's somebody I used to know. Is it a sin to be infatuated with such a famous lame-brain? Maybe. Or maybe I'm just a dirtball.

Goddess said...

You know what they say, Ron. "If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." LOL!

Most women seem to be freaked out by the older man/underage girl scenario, whereas a lot of guys have that "hey where was she when *I* was his age?!" attitude when the scenario is reversed. I think that's why society isn't as unforgiving on women who commit statutory rape. Personally, I think both situations creepy.

And a big THANKS to Ron for helping me out when my Hott Cops blog went bellyup for a couple hours the other night. I was on the verge of tears until he told me what to do:)