Thursday, June 08, 2006

that ain't gonna helpl me now

WORDS OF WISDOM: "Don't go to Europe to find yourself. Who told you you were there anyway?"
Stephen Colbert on advice to college grads

Overtime Hawg called here last night to talk to the night time girl and told her the real
reason she wanted Friday off was to make food for a party she's going to the following day.
Now how damn dumb do you have to be to tell another co-worker that story after lying to me yet again?

If you're one of the lucky people who received the "Urkel is dead" email, it's not true. It was widely reported--I'm guessing
by Jaleel White himself trying to jumpstart his career--that he had committed suicide by shooting himself.
Again, Jaleel White is NOT dead. His career, however, is an entirely different matter.

Alas, I shall NOT be seeing the Disney movie Cars, no matter how much the younger offspring beg me. It reminds me too
much of the Disney movie The Brave Little Toaster, and I STILL have nightmares about that gawd awful video.

No comments: