Saturday, June 10, 2006

suddenly i become a part of your past

I'm beginning to see why South "trusts" me so much with his computer and site info. I'm probably the only one on the planet
dumb enough to not be able to figure out how to get into all of his bukkake vids, despite all the information I have at my fingertips...
On the other hand, it's fun snooping through all of his stats and referrers.

No offense to the baby and all, but wouldn't it be a hoot if Brad and Angelina's kid grew up to be butt uglee?
Everybody's acting like she's the female Messiah. WHO CARES?!

I was waiting for COPS to come on last night and I saw some scenes from the upcoming season of Bridezilla. I've never seen the show and don't even know what channel runs the program--probably Fox, if bad reality tv is anything to go by. I have to say that if
I was a guy, and I saw my fiancee on that show, I'd think twice about marrying her. They were all a bunch of bossy, snotty, uptight bitches.
A lot of women take the fun right out of the wedding when they insist on micromanaging every aspect, and these women were exactly like that.
Good luck living with them, guys. I sure as hell wouldn't want to.

Don't forget to read my update on South's site...

2 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Butt ugly or not, guys are still going to be lining up to marry her ... she's going to be rich $$!

Goddess said...

Ahhh yes, money. The eternal aphrodisiac!!!