Tuesday, June 13, 2006

it only hurts when i laugh

Well now the latest news reports are saying Ben Roethlisberger didn't have a proper motorcyle license. His learner's permit expired in March and apparently he never took the test or got a license. Well, he's a hot shot sports celeb, so I'm sure he'll get off scott free on that one. Maybe a slap on the wrist to make it look all official like.

Home again, home again, jiggity jog. Thank God I am back on Pennsylvania soil!
Sometimes it feels like I never left...

Frank writes: "Goddess,
Too bad you’re heading back to your estate so soon. I had read about your disappointment with our hospitality this morning and was going to invite you over for some grilled opossum. Ran over it myself just this morning, so do worry about freshness. I’m not convinced you got the better deal though. 5 days alone in South’s place – vs – 3 days with South & friends on the Gulf? I think I won out on that one. LOL.
Let me know when you’re back this way. I’ve got an old bottle of Gentleman Jack and a porch where you can see those stars you missed."
Hmm, how come people always tend to invite me over when I'm leaving??? LOL...
Thanks, Frank. I hated having to pass up grilled oppossum. Hell, I could have even brought the grill with me.
As for who go the best "deal," I think we just have different definitions of the word "paradise."

No comments: