Friday, April 21, 2006

if you want to you can stick around

Not that I'm ashamed of some of the things I write, but I write what fits MY site. In other words, the people who regularly read me KNOW some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth isn't quite family oriented, but it fits MY site. Well, a cop is using my COPS article on her site. And I can't BELIEVE she didn't edit out the part where I talk about being upset that hookers only sell their blowjobs for like $5 and $10 because a large pizza at Pizza Hut costs more than that, but I then get a little "graphic" about charging more if the john cums on their face or in their eyes. It doesn't bother me, but owie it might offend some of her more wholesome readers....

My gf stopped over last night while I was watching COPS, and they were doing one of the prostitute stings. She started on her
usual, "what a waste of the taxpayer's money. it's a
victimless crime" spiel.
I said, "Judging from the appearance of some of those 'tutes, it's not ONLY a crime, it's a damn shame."

Bugzzz writes: "*goes ahead with the plans to invent the Choco-Diet Pepsi Addiction Patch*
You'd never have to work another day in your life. Oh, and put me down for an XXXX Large.

No comments: