Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i've got to run away i've got to hide away

I can't believe nobody knows who the mystery guy is! Keep guessing!

What's a Goddess gotta do around here? I've been trying to stop drinking diet Pepsi (yet again!). So I limited myself to one bottle only.
Yet every doggone time I open a bottle, somebody ELSE takes it upon themself to FINISH IT!!!!!! Grrrrrrr....
So yesterday in my frustration, I wrote "Do Not Drink!!! POISION" in huge letters across the bottle. Sho' nuff, the bottle was empty an hour later when I went to get my last glass. This time the culprit was Mr. G. (Here's another one of HIS favorite tricks. He likes diet Pepsi cherry, diet Pepsi vanilla and diet Sierra Mist, NONE of which I care for. He will drink up ALL the diet Pepsi and then he'll have all HIS crap to drink and I have nothing. DOUBLE GRRRRRRRRR....) I said, "Why in the world did you drink that diet Pepsi? It said "POISON" on it!" He said, "I wanted to see if it was really poison." TRIPLE GRRRRRRRRRRrrr....
But now I have an INGENIUS way of murdering my entire family--just put a bottle of diet Pepsi
in the fridge marked, "Do Not Drink!! Poison!!"

James Blunt was on Oprah singing "You're Beautiful" today. Loooove that song.


I woke up this morning to find Stupid Cat on the pillow next to me. I dozed off and later I felt two
little paws on my forehead and I'm like, "Oh, hell no!" I brushed her off the bed onto the floor.
I know damn well that cat was like 30 seconds away from rolling over onto my face and trying to suffocate me in my sleep.

Damn it. I tried singing "Tainted Love," to Mr. G because I was telling him about
that new song that I hate that uses it in the background. It's sounds like one song playing over another. Totally distracting.
He said, "Honey, if they ever
hang you for being a good singer, they'll be hanging an innocent woman."

Ok, more later when the drugs take effect....

Ok git yer asses over to my main site and see if you can identify the guy in the picture I have in today's post. So far, no ceeeee-gar.

No comments: