Thursday, March 30, 2006

its all about the money

Wow, kids. Tune into Oprah tomorrow and you can see the Queen of "it's not about the stuff"
show off her brand new 4,500 sq foot Santa Barbara home.

In an upcoming Enquirer article, Whitney's sister in law tells how Whitney spent days in her bedroom "amid
piles of garbage smoking crack, using sex toys to satisfy herself and ignoring personal hygiene." Oh that should be interesting...
If nothing else, maybe I can find out what color dildo Whitney uses.

Remember when South Park used to be funny? Sigh...
I love the part where Kyle's mom shows up and you hear the collective GASP.
Holy shit, dude! Ahhh, the good old days.

Stephen Colbert: "I know there out feminists out there who say 'pologamy demeans women.' So does reading 'Cathy'."

I love the pretentious young punks in our area who feel the need to turn their car alarms on at the Dairy Queen. Yes, the DQ parking lot IS a breeding ground for high crime in our two full time police officer township.

May I just say that I had no idea Nicole Petallides was so doggone popular until I mentioned the whole "head nodding" thing.
I've seen a bunch of search strings with her name since. Here's a pic I found...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that one only gets to see Nicole Petallides for such a few seconds on the Bloomberg morning report on NBC. It is such a nice way to start the day, why can't we see more of this very attractive young woman?

Goddess said...

I'm wondering why there are no pictures of her on the internet? At least I couldn't find any and other people have emailed me and said they couldn't find any either....

Anonymous said...

Nicole Petallides is one super attractive young lady. I sure would enjoy seeing more od her.

Goddess said...

Soooooo many people come to my site after googling her. I'm surprised she doesn't have a site of her own. Or isn't on Bloomberg somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well chock another one here lookin for a picture of this bloomberg goddess. Ive actually get to work late just to see her report ^^

Rebecca said...

Well, dang, you people are everywhere;)