Sunday, February 26, 2006

why do you play me like a game

Goddess' HOTT DOCTOR O'The Week Award goes to: Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN. He's hott AND he can cure your hot flashes!
What's not to love about him? And hey, WW, he's coming to Iowa State to speak!!
Snap me a pic, will ya?

Goddess' HOTT COP O'The Week Award goes to: Officer Kevin Vaughn, Spokane, Washington
Officer Kevin Berardinelli, Gwinette Cty, Georgia....wonder if South knows him?
And Officer Karl Shucai, Passaic Cty Sheriff's Dept, New Jersey.

I had to double check that last one, cuz odd I've never seen anyone who worked for the sheriff's dept
that had the title "officer" I thought it was ALWAYS deputy. Just when I think I have all this rank shit figured out,
*somebody* throws me a curve.

I wasted two hours of my life yesterday watching the complete drivel that is "Meet The Santas"
starring Steve Guttenberg and Crystal Bernard.
Goddess, why didn't you change the channel, you ask?
Damn it!!! Why didn't I think of that?!

I FOUND the Ghost and Mrs. Muir on DVD. It's like $85, but it says there were 50 episodes.
Hell, I would have guessed ten. I think I'm going to buy this for myself when I get some
spare change. I don't own ANY tv series/shows on DVD, but I loved that show.

So I've been drinking Yerba Mate tea for awhile now and although it has an odd taste to it, I enjoy it.
I pronouce it Yer--ba Mate, exactly the way it looks. However, when I called the wellness store where I buy it, the chick ALWAYS calls it
"Yer-ba Matte" rhymes with "latte." Excuse me? There are none of those slash marks above the word to indicate those pretentious French people coined it, so stop pronouncing it like that!
If this keeps up, I'm going to have to walk around saying stuff like, "Last night I had sex with my matte," or "I love my matte."

Of Rev. Phelp's strangeness, Bugzzz writes: " 'Now as IF the families don't have enough to deal with losing their loved ones, Phelp's and his followers from a Topeka, Kan.-based Westboro Baptist Church, say the deaths are "God's punishment for U.S. tolerance toward gays.'
Does this mean that this asshat and his followers think that all of those in the military are gay? This guy's reasoning is so fucked, I'm not even sure where to begin. Ugh, he sickens me." She then adds, "I reread my other email and realized that I came off sounding like an ass...it sounded like I was okaying killing of gay people. NO! I don't condone killing anyone, and certainly not because of thier sexual preference. If someone whats to jump the fence, by all means...I think they have every right to do so. Just don't try to convert me. I will never again send you an email when I am sleep deprived. I'm going to go take a nap."
Nah, I caught your drift the first time. But I'm not getting his reasoning either. What gay people have to do with those dying in Iraq is beyond me, but then again, zealots like this generally don't make much sense to anyone other than their (blind) followers.

On the same subject, Eric writes: "This is the same guy whose family/cult used to just protest at funerals
of AIDS victims. I guess he decided he wasn't getting enough attention
that way."
Wow. What lovely people. Apparently they sent Brandy Sacco quite the hate filled email. It's sad that people
have nothing better to do with their time. You can read more about Brandy's story here.

Curious sends these way cool, non offensive emoticons to use: :-) Smiley Face, (((:~{> Muhammad, and
*-O)):~{> Mohammad with a lit bomb in his turban.
Oh, I'm sorry. It says "BLASPHEMOUS" emoticons. Same diff.

OMG. Do you know what I just realized? The Dubai Port deal.."those people" had connections to the United Arab Emirates.
The dude who USED to read my site was from the United Arab Emirates. COINCIDENCE??? I think not. The Arabs are after my blue eyed, blonde haired gooey goodness!!!

I was reading through my archives--yes, I'm still trying to locate all those HOTT COPS. It's comical, but it was in late '04 that Bugzzz was convinced I had gotten over my COPS fanaticism. I chuckle every time I see that in my journals.
Close, but no cigar, Bugzzz! BTW, I found more cops that I'd missed, but not to worry, SodaPop, Las Vegas still rules!

22 comments:

Shannon NC said...

Ptl. Karl Shucai , Is The Sexiest Man Alive !! He should be on your page

Goddess said...

Indeed and if I could find a pic I'd post it...hint, hint;)

Shannon NC said...

I wish I had a picture of him ,it would look Excellent in my laptop !! He makes my teeth sweat !

Goddess said...

yeah their pics make excellent wallpaper...LOL;)

Anonymous said...

Wow funny i came across this site...I use to Actually Date Karl Shucai back in 97 when he was a correction officer in the Passaic County Jail for about a year :) Yes he is very Hot indeed...but looks are not everything! I'll leave it at that :(

Anonymous said...

small world, and even smaller when it comes to this internet world. I too dated karl shucai before he became a detective, so much more than meets the eye, i have tons of pics from back in the day..if anyones interested. lots of disappointment however, many obstacles to overcome and a life that has interfered with his happiness and that of anyone who will cross his path, the person he's with now, ive heard only makes him more miserable.. so i must agree and have always thought & stood by the fact: LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. :-( i too will leave it at that.

*Goddess* said...

Well I would hope none of us are dumb enough to think looks is all there is when you're dating someone, but when you're talking about someone you see on tv, then yeah, looks is what they're basing their reactions on. What else could they base it on?

*Goddess* said...

I have to add that I never understand this sort of stuff. Chicks will google a cop, just to tell me they aren't all that. Why are they wasting their time googling them then?! And this happens all the time.

Anonymous said...

this was a personal comment i made after coming upon your site... I know Karl Shucai personally still do, and figured id leave a little tid bit..tv stars are a fantasy we women love to thrive on... the real thing is totally different...Detective Karl Shucai is all that and more...but many who ive seen post a comment seem to base their comments on looks...but you are right..at first glance they cant base it on anything else.

*Goddess* said...

That's because 99% of us DON'T know the guys beyond tv;)

Anonymous said...

well ladies, sorry to burst your bubble, but Karl and i happen to be real close friends, and i think he is one of the greatest fathers, friends and cops youll ever meet. He probially just didnt give you all a chance to get to really know him, and that is a true dissapoinment, that your all going to sit here and bad mouth this man for breaking your hearts. Hes a good man, and i dissagree with all of you... no looks are not everything, but they sure as hell help. =) Nice chatting with u all.

*Goddess* said...

Don't sweat it, Anon.

It makes me laugh when these chicks google a cop repeatedly only to say they aren't all that. The mere fact that this guy is still on their mind after all this time, and my female radar tells me things didn't turn out the way the WOMEN wanted them to. And I know other people are smart enough to pick up on that, too.

Anonymous said...

Exactly, you all have enough time to sit on the computer and google the man, yet just to bad mouth him. I think that someone got their heartbroken by this sexy detective, and needs to move on with their lives, because bashing them and trying to make him only look bad, makes him a hell of a lot sexier... i loveee that karl. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi i was the first one that actually left the comment about dating him back in 1997.... my intentions were not for him to be bad mouthed on here , i dont have anything bad to say about Karl, he actually was a great boyfriend and we had many good times together and i loved his son as if he were my own.. Karl is a beautiful person, but at the time we were just both looking for different things in our lives so we moved on!! No hard feelings at all. and Yes i still do think about him and hope that he is doing Great!!

Anonymous said...

Karl had a wife in 1997!! What does that say for little miss broken hearted?!! Karl is a good looking man! He is also a great cop! I also know him personally, I was his wife in 1997, and the mother of his son!!

*Goddess* said...

Ummm, what does it say for him?

Anonymous said...

Some guys just can't keep it in their pants, I suppose!!

*Goddess* said...

IF any of it is even true, and we don't know that it is. Besides, this was over ten years ago.

Anonymous said...

So, that makes it right?!!!! You have some serious issues "Goddess!" I think you need a new hobby!!

*Goddess* said...

First of all, I never said the fact that it was ten years ago "made it right". My point was this POSSIBLY happened YEARS AGO, so why are these people STILL DWELLING on it?

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what your website is all about, posting comments about him?! Or, is it a "rule" to only make comments about how hot he is!

*Goddess* said...

Oooo, sounding a little bitter there.
Actually no THIS website is not "all about posting comments about him".

Again I have to ask: IF THE GUY BUGS YOU SO DAMN MUCH WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME TALKING ABOUT HIM?!