Sunday, January 29, 2006

what the games been missing

Bugzzz writes: "I was in the third grade when the Challenger exploded. I have no real memories of that time,
I just wanted to send this to you to make you feel old.
Yes, but we all know you were "held back" four years because you're a "slow learner." That's ok, we luv ya anyway.

I mentioned before that I read Kevin Trudeau's book on natural cures the gubment supposedly didn't want anyone to know about--talk about your sensationalistic titles used to sell books. While a good chunk of it was crap, he mentioned using Red Marine Algae for herpes. Now I drink an herbal tea that seems to give me cold sores on my lips, (a form of herpes) and I have no clue as to why, but I've traced it back to this tea. I love this tea, but I never remember WHY I stopped drinking it, UNTIL I drink it again, and HELLO coldsore. I bought this red marine algae several months ago and took it when I had a cold sore then. Trudeau suggested you take it 60 days from the first outbreak, but I slacked off after about a week. In all that time, even with the holidays and my uncle's funeral--events that very stressful for me--I didn't get a cold sore. The other day I saw this tea in the cupboard and I thought, "Damn. I haven't had that tea for a long time. I wonder why? I love it! Think I'll have a cup." HELLO cold sore. I got it on Friday and I started taking the algae. This is Sunday morning and already it's much, much smaller AND it's not nearly as painful as they usually are. I don't even know what the algae does, whether it's just an immune booster or whether it helps with thyroid and that boosts the immune system. I have no idea. Either way, it seems to be working very well, and much better than lysine ever did.

My boss was listening to Denver and the Mile High Orchestra on Robert Schuller's program this morning.
I don't know, but a swing band singing Christian songs just didn't cut it for me.

No comments: