Tuesday, December 06, 2005

tell that landlord man i'll kick that bastard like a can

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Girl at auction: "I'm a lesbian."
Karen Walker: "Oh, honey, we're all lesbians when the right man isn't around."
(Will & Grace)

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!! Yes, my HOTT COP magnetic buttons have arrived.
And they look pretty damn nice if ya axe me.
So if you've won my Hott Cop O'The Week award, send me your PD addy and
I'll be glad to send you a magnet. OR if you know a hott cop and you want to give him
a button email me your addy--but you have to PROMISE to give it to him. No slapping it on your fridge to hold up
the kid's artwork.

Ok, I'd like some computer geenus to explain this to me. I have a firewall with my McAfee virus protection
thingy, yet everytime I go to Yahoo mail and Hotmail, it tells me that I am about to go to an unsecure
page where any information can be easily read after I log in. This is on Firefox. Isn't that the point of having a firewall?
And YES before anyone even asks, it's RUNNING.

We take Holly to the vet's tonight for her 3 year rabies shot and her distemper shot. While I'm there I'm going
inquire about a personality transplant. Hey, if they can do the whole face thing, they can get me the
temperment of a CALM Lab.
Plus she has to get her nails clipped. OY. VEY. I'm not looking forward to THAT.
If they can't do them, I'll ask them to give me a couple tranquilizers--one for her, one for me--and I'll cut them
at home. She's so touchy about them that even when I cut Mr. G's nails--since he has diabetes he doesn't
like to cut his own--Holly will try to get between me and him and rest her chin on his foot over his nails so I can't cut them.

Damn. I had very low signal strength yesterday morning at work on the wi fi and
it STILL took me only 28 SECONDS to dl Firefox to the laptop. I tried to dl it at home the other day on dial up and it was up to 45 minutes.
I didn't know if I was going to bother putting it on
my laptop, but since I've already gotten a freaking trojan courtesy of IE, I changed my mind.

Well the Hoveround people called and they PROMISED me a serviceman would be
at my door bright and early Friday morning. Yeah, I'm sure he will be since I don't have to be up early Friday.

Kat tells me the cartoon I was describing is an episode of "Courage the Cowardly Dog" entitled "The Snowman Cometh."
Thanks!

I love to watch the celeb shows on VH1 cuz there's always a bunch of gay guys talking
about how hot the actress chicks are. Yes, you always want to ask a person who wouldn't sleep with her if
the woman was the hottest chick on the planet to give you their opinion on her attractiveness or lack thereof.

I called the Hoveround people last night when I got home from work. I've had it with them. They promised to send a
repair dude to my trailer a couple WEEKS ago. Yes, that's right. I've been walking for a couple weeks now.
There's just no reason for that bullshit. If God had wanted us to walk, He would have given us knees that get stronger with age,
instead of the other way around.

Never thought I'd say these words, but DAMN! Cincinnati played a great game Sunday.
They definitely outplayed the Steelers, although both teams played their balls off.

The commercials for Tom Tom, the portable GPS car navigation system, are growing on me. The first time I saw one,
I'm like, "WTH is THAT?!" but now I'm liking them. If you've never seen them, they're basically all the same, they just use different people.
The guy driving says, "Sue Sue, should I make a left here?" "Sue Sue, is this my exit?" "Sue Sue, I think I'm lost." And then the announcer
dude says something along the lines of "if you're lost, don't ask
Sue Sue, ask Tom Tom, the navigational system."
They're just stupid enough to be funny.

Hmm, this can't be a good sign. Tom Arnold is starring in two brand new tv
movies, both premiering this week. What can it mean??

Yay. Eric has worked his way up to my August journal. He's slogging his way through my archives.
At least now when he mentions something, it's vaguely familiar.

No comments: