Sunday, December 04, 2005

heres the thing we started out friends

It's so difficult to enjoy this stolen wi fi because I keep expecting someone to rap on the window behind
me and scream, "So YOU'RE the one who's stealing my connection!!!" Curse this conscience of mine!!
Yesterday the guy next door came over to tell me something and I nearly pissed my pants when I saw him standing there.
The entire time I was walking to the door I kept thinking, "He knows! He knows!"
I gotta admit though, even at low strength, wi fi kicks dial up's ass.

I was watching a Christmas comic the other day--no idea what the name was unfortunately, but it was so funny. It featured a man and a woman with a dog, and an evil snowman, so if anybody recognizes it, let me know the title, please. Anywho there was an evil snowman in the cartoon who spoke like Sean Connery. It was hilarous. He said, "The name is S'man. Snowman." The man in the cartoon sent the dog outside to fetch firewood and the dog stepped outside and it was frozen tundra as far as the eye could see. Very funny stuff.

It occurs to me that if the producers of COPS ever put the guy's email addys on
with their segment, the cops would have dates well into 2050.

Ok this is totally pissing me off. The "h" on my laptop doesn't want to type.
I have to keep hitting it two or three times. Do you have any idea how many times you use the letter "h"???

Too funny not to post:
A police officer arrives at an accident scene where apparently three blondes have leaped to their
death from a very tall building. He suddenly notices that one is still breathing so he approaches her and asks, "Why
did you women jump off of the building?"
The blonde answers in a very weak voice, "We wanted to try out our new maxi-pads, with wings..."

No comments: