Saturday, November 19, 2005

why can't you and i get together

I had one HELL of a long freak ass day yesterday. Holly wanted to sleep with me and normally she would lay with her butt to mine. Thursday night she decided to stretch out across the bottom of the bed and lay her head on my feet/legs. I kept trying to move her over so that she would have a side of the bed and I would have a side of the bed, but she wanted to snuggle. About three o'clock, I got up to pee, started thinking about a family situation that was upsetting me and between that and the bear of a dog cutting off the ciruculation in my legs I'd had it. Holly heard Mr. G moving around in bed so she leaped off my bed and went in with him. I decided to get up and download some programs onto my laptop. I tried to dl AOL and Yahooey during the day but kept getting the boot, so I figured I'd scrap both of those programs and just go with Trillian. It loaded with no problem at 3:30 a.m. and I got to yak it up with Di and Zal.
Then I had to go to work all day and from work I went right to the funeral home. I didn't get home until after 8:30 p.m. and my butt was dragging. I didn't get a chance to tape Jeopardy either, so our Jeopardy Off will have to carry over to Monday I guess.

I finally received my shipment of Sheer Cover yesterday. You would not BELIEVE the TINY AMOUNT of foundation powder they have in this kit. Good grief, if I sneeze, I've lost a month's worth of foundation. It is insane. It DOES give better coverage than Bare Minerals, but Bare Minerals gives you .06 oz of powder and Sheer Cover gives you .05 oz. Might not seem like much of a difference, but it is! I haven't seen a mineral make-up yet, though, that gives you a decent amount of foundation for the price they OVERcharge. $29 and $39 for less than a
freaking ounce of powder. Hell, cocaine is probably cheaper.

No comments: