Sunday, November 06, 2005

how bout no longer being masochistic

A big Happy Birthday to Mim!!!!

I was watching a Rosie O'Donnell interview on Bravo's "Inside the Actor's Studio". Anyway, James Lipton asked her if she had any advice for the students who would soon be graduating. She told them to do what they had to do, that it wouldn't bring them much money, but it would bring them satisfaction. Then she gave them the whole journey is the destination bullcrap, and I'm thinking, "yeah, you tell 'em, Rosie. There's no money in doing what you love. You have to--wait a minute, that bitch is loaded doing what she loves. Who the HELL is she kidding?!"

Well apparently FOX heard me bitching--even though I only put up
my post an hour before showtime--and we had ONE new COPS ep last night.
Yes, ONE whole episode and not much excitement.
Alas, no one I deemed hott cop-able, though.

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman thinks they should cut off a
person's thumbs in public if they get caught posting graffiti on freeways.
I don't even want to KNOW what he thinks they should whack off if a person gets caught urinating in public....

No comments: