Thursday, October 06, 2005

every step i took in faith betrayed me

Ok, kids. Everything went super well for Mr. G's eye appointment,
so I am off to Georgia. Hopefully I will arrive in one piece. I'm traveling alone this time. No mangy mutt to keep me company. No mangy mutt to slobber all over me for several hours, and no mangy mutt to
sing the part of the Supremes to my Diana Ross along the way. Sigh.
I don't know at this point if I'll write two different posts
like I usually try to do or just copy and paste the one from Mike's site.
(Please, please check my posts out over there, you guys know how I stress about these things!)
Depends on how much trouble I get into "down there."
(Get your mind out of the gutter. I mean down South.)
But I'll be sure to let ya know.
I'll be back home on Monday!

In the new Ladies Home Journal, Bill Clinton is giving advice on, of all things, MARRIAGE.
Yeah, I really want to take marital advice from a cheater. And a liar.
He says, "...it's always easy to bag it. It's harder to stay. But you know, after a certain point it seems like a lot of trouble to start again, too. There's something to be said for staying."
Translation: if he were younger, he'd be out of there like a shot.

Well the entire world come to a screeching halt yesterday when it was revealed
that Katie Holmes is having Tom Cruises baby.
We'll all vomit on the count of three.
One, two, two and half, three! I'm smelling an Oprah show.
But I'm guessing Tom will act with decorum because Oprah has new furniture,
she won't put up with that going ape shit stuff this time.

I love Jon Stewart. Yesterday morning on The Daily Show, he showed a clip of President Bush
talking about his new nom for the Supreme Court. The President said, "... one of the
ideas that was presented to me was why not nominate someone
who has never been a judge?" You know how Jon Stewart imitates the
Pres--he usually ends up sounding like Beavis. (Or Butthead, I'm never sure which.)
Anyway, Stewart (as Bush) says, "Hee hee hee, I have another idea, hee hee, why not nominate
a monkey?"

A woman in Oregon is suing her doctor because she claims he told her he
could cure her lower back pain if they had sex. He then charged the Oregon Health Plan $5k for his 45 minute treatments. $5k? Thinks rather highly of himself, doesn't he?
A cynical person, such as myself, can only wonder how many "treatments"
he gave her before she decided to sue?
This sort of stuff really upsets me, but
only because I have Mr. G convinced that multiple orgasms help my lower backaches!!!
If he reads that article and finds out it's not true, I'm gonna kick ass!

Two different updates today, so check out my post on South's site.

Happy Birthday to Phil the Phan!!!

No comments: