Friday, October 07, 2005

adia i do believe i failed you

If you're looking for a job, Al Qaeda is looking for a few good traitors. They need help "putting
together their web statements and video montages". Is it my imagination or are they looking
for a good PR person?! No word on whether or not they
pay medical benefits, but I'm guessing not slaughtering you is benefit enough.

I gave "Everybody Hates Chris" one more shot last night. I'm outtie. I think I'm just sick of this
"Wonder Years" everything told via reminiscing style. It was great the first time I saw it.
 Now it's boring and repetitive.

I can't believe this. A guy has created fake testicles for neutered dogs and has sold more than 150,000 of them! Called Neuticles, they supposedly "allow a pet to retain his natural look and self esteem." This is insane. I don't think it's the dogs who worry about not having testicles, so much as their male owners. This is totally a guy issue so it came as no surprise to me that the inventor maxed out all his credit cards and put his house on the line to invent it. Geez Louise. Do you think we women stress about our female dogs when we get them spayed? Hell, no. We're just glad because it's one less thing to worry about. Actually, we're happy for the dogs because we know she can have sex galore and not worry about unplanned pregnancies. Nope, I don't think women will be lining up to buy prosthetic uteruses for our mutts any time soon...

My update on South's page.....


No comments: