Saturday, September 10, 2005

you found me when no one else was looking

Yet another celeb is willing to dump all his bidness on tv in the hopes of making a buck. We now have the vh1 celebreality show, Breaking Bonaduce, which features former partridge family kid, Danny Bondauce, his wife, 2 kids and their therapist. The show promises that "nothing is held back and the emotions are all real", which leaves me thinking, "who gives a shit?"
Speaking of shit, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the celebreality show titled, "Aw Shit" in which will focus on celebs and their colonoscopys..............cuz God knows we've seen everything else. And after that, "Pissed Off" in which we see the results of their urine analysis.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, but Brownie, (Michael Brown, the head of FEMA) who was doing "one heck of a job" according to President Bush, has been removed from his role managing the hurricane relief efforts and is on his way back to Washington. He will be replaced by Coast Guard Vice Adm. Thad W. Allen. Brown said "the press" was making him the scapegoat.
Gee, could his own (in)actions have been to blame? Nah, after all, he's doing a heck of a job.
BTW, I love Bush's idea of a compliment. "One heck of a job." Could be praise be anymore generic if he tried?
He didn't even say one heck of a GOOD job.

I received my Kelly Clarkson CD Breakaway today. Yes, I actually bought it. First of all, the pic on the front makes her look like some sort of strung out drug addict looking for a fix. She's so pretty and that picture is awful. Secondly, while I like a good many of the songs, the cd is damn depressing. If she's not kvetching about a guy who used her up, she's kvetching about the fact that she let him get away.
My favorite song is "Beautiful Disaster." Again, maudlin and depressingly sappy.
Kelly's voice reminds me so much of Bree Sharp, and I wish she'd do more ballsey, stronger songs, like Bree does.

The night on the town with Kathy Griffin to benefit Hurricane Relief ebay
bidding ended at $6,900. Good deal. The winner should
definitely get a few blowjobs for that amount.

Crickett writes:" ..I haven't read "If You Give A Pig A Pancake", but I really
enjoyed
"If You Give A Moose A Muffin". However, "Never Tease A Weasel" is one
of my all-time favourites."

Crickett also informs me that the kitty cat used in the HSUS button above is none
other than her own kitty, Alice T. Growley, who was rescued last year.
BTW, what a great name for a cat.
We had one cat we simply named "Boy." (Thinking is hard work.) The cat before him was Mrs. Magilicutty
and apparently we used up all our imaginative powers with her.
From now on, we'll be forced to use names like "Orange Cat" and "Black Cat."
I knew Zal made the HSUS button but he was smart enough not to mention it to me himself, otherwise
he knew I'd be all over him to make one for me using Stupid Cat, who was not physically rescued, but who is mentally challenged. And damn it, the mere fact that she hasn't gotten
killed by her own paw deserves a button!
Although I've never had the joy of reading "Never Tease a Weasel" (yet), I do get a huge kick out of the cover of the book, which shows a young girl trying to poke a weasel, who is hiding in a tree, with a long stick.
I just finished reading "If You Give a Ho A Condom," and while I won't give the ending away, let's just say it upsets the whole balance of nature and all the free clinics are forced to close their doors due to lack of bidness.



I was watching the hurricane relief telethon the other night when Kanya West
went off on President Bush. The look on Mike Meyer's face was classic. He looked from West to the teleprompter as if to say, "where the hell is that written?!"
West said, among other things, that George Bush "doesn't care about black people."
He also said, " "I hate the way they portray us in the media... If you see a black family
it says they are looting if you see a white family it says they are looking for food."
"We already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war now fighting another way
and they’ve given them permission to go down and shoot us."
The angrier he got the more uncomfortable Mike Meyers looked.
When are broadcasters going to learn you can't trust anyone on live tv these days?

I can't believe there are still some people holed up in New Orleans. You'd think the stench alone would drive them out of their houses. It was kinda comical to see a lot of the older black men sitting on their front porches as the rescue teams were going by as if they didn't have a care in the world and were enjoying a quiet afternoon at home.

When Cheney was speaking to reporters some guy came by and yelled, "Go fuck yourself, Mr. Cheney."
I love the way he respectfully used the word "Mr."

I am really cherishing my days off this week. The weather has been in the high 60's with NO HUMIDITY, and the trailer court is QUIET because all the kids are in school and all the women are out getting their hair teased and their spandex tightened. So basically it's just me and the pooch all day. Now if I could just find a way to get her ass OUTSIDE so I could lay in bed and read romance novels all day, I'd REALLY be in Heaven.

No comments: