Thursday, September 22, 2005

he drowns in his dreams an exquisite extreme i know

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Cartman: Our band should play Christian rock! Think about it. It's the easiest, crappiest music in the world, right? If we just play songs about how much we love Jesus, all the Christians will buy our crap." Kyle: "That's a retarded idea, Cartman."
Cartman:"It worked for Creed."
I love that quote....

C.P. was here this afternoon when the offspring came home from school. He was amazed at what he saw. He said, "Wow. You made a point to get up and hug each one of your offspring as they came through the door. You must really love them."
I didn't have the heart to tell him I was really patting them down for cigarettes and drug paraphernalia...

Maxxx Beaver from O Cana-da writes: " Goddess, Great minds think alike...I too see the resemblance to the female part we all thrive to please in one way or another...
Prudes, Prudes, Prudes are what your readers are...Shame on them!
Corrupt them some more will ya...geez! May the beaver be plentiful and your glass always full, Maxxx Beaver"
HA! Take *that*, people!
Thank you, Suh, it's nice to know I'm not the only perv on the planet.

I'm seriously considering getting a totally sex free blogger site. My sisters keep bellyaching that they want to see my writing, but I've never given anyone in my family the URL to my sites. I mean DUH. How many seconds would it take them to call my oh so Catholic mother and tell her all about it?? I already know all the reasons I'm going to Hell. I really don't need her to list any more.
I could yank 3/4's of my Deep Thoughts page and slap it up over there, but I'd have to be very careful what I talk about, and if there's one thing I hate, it's censoring myself. I catch myself doing it every now and then, when I--as Zal correctly called it--write for other people, instead of just writing for myself. Again that's something I try not to do either, but I do fall into that trap every so often. I'm still on the fence about this. My overwhelming feeling at this point is DON'T do it.

Could the fashion industry be any more hypocritical? They insist their models stay wafer thin, no matter what the cost to their health and emotional well being, and yet when someone like Kate Moss is seen doing coke, she's given the boot from several lucrative contracts. As IF she's the only model to do drugs to stay skinny. Nope, she's just the idiot that got caught.

My webPIMP's URL

No comments: