Saturday, August 13, 2005

now i see you standing with brown leaves falling all around and snow in your hair

I never liked Tony Little in his exercising infomercials,
and I like him even less in that stupid GEICO ad.

Goddess' Hot(t) Cop O'The Week Award goes to: Officer Israel Carrasco
of the Corpus Christi, Texas Poleece Department because he's hottttttt.

The FDNY has released oral histories of 9/11 from firefighters and EMS people.
If you go to this site, you can read some of the comments from the firefighters as to what happened on that day, and from that link you can also read EMS comments and access the dispatch tapes.
Even now that there' s distance between 9/11 and today, it's difficult to listen to and read.

WOW. I lasted a whole 18 hours not looking at my stats.
That's GREAT....well, until you consider that 6 of those were spent sleeping and 11 were spent at work.

Sigh. Zal sent me a picture of a former stalkee who has....um...plumped up a bit. He said it was all part of his evil plan to have me stalk only him. Personally, I think it was all part of his evil plan to burn out my retinas.

So we had another one of those dumb "ways to improve things at work" meetings today. I suggested that instead of having a "Take Your Son or Daughter To Work Day" next year, we have a couple "Take a Sexy Stud to Work Days." Why, oh why are my great ideas always shunned?!

No comments: