Monday, August 29, 2005

and its so nice to hear you say you're gonna please me in every way


So I'm zipping through my email and I saw one from Joey Perez and it said "your web site..." BUT it had an attachment, which I never open unless I know the sender. The more I thought about it, the more that name was familiar. After a few seconds, I'm like, "Wait a minute. Isn't that the name of one of the cops I jilled to on COPS??" Then I thought, "Nah, it can't be." Scho' nuff. It WAS.
(Hey. There are some thing just worth risking getting a virus
over and opening that picture was one of them!!)
See? Can I pick the Hot Cop O'The Week or what?
(And so help me, Mike South, if you email me and tell me that cop looks like YOU, I'm gonna bitchslap you!!)
*insert bragging rights here*
AND I just wanted you ALL to know that picture was sent to me by Officer Perez himself. (Truth be told I had hoped it featured full frontal nudity, but ya take what you can get.) Officer Perez was the one who wrestled the chick (also in the pic) to the ground and afterwards she demanded to see his superior officer saying she was pregnant. When he wrestled that chick to the ground, it was luuuv at first sight. Whoo hoo!
Thanks for the pic!!
BTW, ladies, Fresno is THEE PLACE to be arrested. Lots of hot cops on
that police force. But, of course, none cuter than Officer Perez.

Speaking of COPS, if ya haven't checked out my article on the show, feel free to do so now.

Ok that's it for now. Drool really gunks up the keyboard.

No comments: