Monday, August 22, 2005

all of me


I couldn't resist swiping this from Lisa. (Hi, Lisa ) Isn't that the way it ALWAYS happens?!
Weird that it doesn't show her choking the bunny, then tossing it against the wall in frustration....

The county fair is just around the corner. I can't wait. My favorite thing is the rabbit and poultry
judging at the 4H tent. Last year at the poultry judging, I was screaming at the roosters.
I was all, "You call that a strut?! I've seen better struts on a demolished 1972 Vega!"
(Get it? Poultry? "Judging"? Never mind...)

Goddess' Hot(t) Cop O'The Week Award goes to: Off. Mike Phipps of Pierce County, Washington. I can't wait for the new season of COPS to begin next month. I'm so farking fed up with them taking old eps, re-packaging them with sensationalisitic titles ("Bad Girls 4!" "Shots Fired!" "Caught in the Act!" ) and dating them 2005.

Hmm, I must be going to the wrong kind of chiropractor.
I'm reading about other people who take their clothes off and put on a paper gown
when they get treatments. We stay fully dressed. Damn. I hate to miss an
an opportunity to show off lacey underwear. Esp. when my chiro is so damn sexy.

Zal ran the entries in Monday's horse races. I HAD to go with Trailer Queen in the 8th. I love some of the names, "Burning Affair" (picked that one in the 1st), "Reasonably Bright" and "SpeedRouser".

No comments: