Tuesday, July 12, 2005

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun

Tim Case writes: You are both correct and incorrect. God was speaking to you in the shower, and he did say "Bjorn", but he was actually referring to Bjorn Borg, the male pro tennis player from the late 70s and early 80s -- not Bjorn from the swedish pop group Abba, beloved of homosexuals everywhere, from the same time period.
God probably wanted you to go to Wimbledon.
Way to go."
Normally I would agree, but alas, God has seen me run. Have you ever seen those idiots that spin their arms like windmills when they run? Well, then you've seen me.

(11 a.m.) I see Prince Albert has taken the throne in Monaco. Guess they finally
got him out of that can....bwahaha--forget it.

I think one of the little bugs in Firefox that I HATE THE MOST is the one that causes my menus to keep flipping up over and over before I have a chance to pick the item I want. GUH. I use my favorites list every day and this constant flipping is pissing me off. More and more I find myself going back to I.E.

No comments: