Monday, July 18, 2005

i'm crazy for being insane

Is your life like a tv show? Which one? Mine would be a combination of Roseanne, The Simpsons (back when they put the "fun" in dysfunctional) and Married With Children only set in a trailer court.

Ok another q. This one for the guys specifically. Why do you like long hair on women? (Unless, of course, you're gay and you like long hair on men.) Lemme know why. I want to get to the root (get it? hair? root? fuck you!) of why guys seem fascinated with long hair.

As to the unforgettable lyrics q, Peg sends her favorite line, "What a cunning way to condescend. Once my lover, now my friend."
At last! One I recognize. Ok, I recognized it, but I had to google it to see what song it was. "Shadowboxer."

Tom sent this memorable line, "There are many here among us
who feel that life is but a joke."
Don't know it. Sigh.

If COPS is a repeat on Sunday night, catch the Princes of Malibu. With the ideas those idiots think (and I use that word lightly) up, there's a good chance the (real) cops will be featured. The show is every bit as stupid as I thought and I know something that would make it go away immediately. If this record producer stepfather is so pissed cuz the kids are basically slugs with credit cards, why the hell doesn't he send 'em to live with Bruce Jenner?
They're his brats. The show consists of this record mogul's stepbrats doing stupid things to get out of real work, and the old man bitching and swearing about everything they do. And a good portion of the show was him bitching about how many lights the kids leave on. Gosh, it was like watching my old man in his heyday.

Speaking of stupid tv, I also saw another ep of Being Bobby Brown--yes, its still on the air believe it or not--and I've decided it pretty much sucks being Bobby Brown. I've seen parts of three or four eps now, and JUST ONCE I'd like to see a show where Bobby doesn't have to introduce himself as "Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston's husband."
He may very well be the world's best suitcase pimp.
This ep consisted of them eating, drinking, shopping, fighting and kissing every few seconds. Pretty much like the other eps. Their daughter was on it this time, and a more miserable, sad looking soul I've never laid eyes on. You can tell that kid is doing her share of emotional suffering having to deal with those parents. Ugh. My heart goes out to her.
Ever so sensitive Whitless was bitching cuz the child is overweight.
Well shit maybe if she spent a little quality time with the child, the poor thing wouldn't have a reason to medicate with food. The kid treated Bobby every bit
as shitty as Whitless does at times.
If ever a couple needed to be on the Dr Phil show, it's these two.

Yesterday morning I woke up singing, "if you want it, here it is, come and get it, but you better hurry cuz it may not last." I have no idea what it means, but I'm sure my subconscious knows and won't clue me in until it's too late.

I like to think I live on the wild side...ok I know better. But damn. Even Holly knows how predictably boring my life is. As soon as she gets her pets from me when i get home, she grabs a bone and heads straight for the computer room door and waits for me there. Hmm. When Mr. G comes home, she immediately grabs the leash and heads for the door.

No comments: